· Our focus has always been on creating better housing, supporting independence and creating new opportunities for people.
· We provide houses and apartments for rent for individuals, couples and families. Our Property Services team provides repairs and maintenance services to our subsidiaries, to a growing number of external organisations and to the general public.
· Our Independent Living service offers affordable and easy to manage homes for people over the age of 55 who want to live independently but without the responsibility of owning their own home.
· Our Supported Living service provides housing solutions to help people with a range of support needs and learning disabilities to retain their independence and live in their own home.
· Our women's refuges are purpose-built for women and children who are experiencing domestic violence or living in fear of a partner or family member. We also work with partners in the community to provide free training in domestic abuse for professionals.
· At our homelessness schemes we help people of all ages who are experiencing or facing homelessness in Central Lancashire.
· Progress Lifeline is a personal, emergency alarm system that calls for help at the touch of a button. In the event of an accident or incident it connects a customer with the emergency services, doctor, family member or carer; ensuring safety and providing peace of mind.
· Key Unlocking Futures, provide support and advice for adults and young people in Central Lancashire who are homeless or worried they might become homeless, as well as a range of services to help them find employment, education and training.
· Progress Futures is a free service offered by PHG that helps tenants and their families access volunteering, training or education and improve their employment prospects, moving them into sustainable careers. They remove barriers; enabling people to achieve their life and career goals through a person-centred approach. Support is not uniform, but tailored to the needs of the individual and is available to any age group. Progress Futures also help fund the cost of training or materials and college courses, as well as contributing to childcare and transport costs and much more. The service is also offered to people with a learning disability who live in PHG supported living accommodation.
Please note: The Progress Futures Team also work on several funded projects, enabling them to support tenants and non-tenants who are furthest from the labour market helping them to improve their employment prospects:
· Age of Opportunity, which tackles the root causes of poverty, promoting social inclusion and driving local jobs and growth. The Age of Opportunity is designed specifically for people over the age of 50 who would like to work but are unable to without additional skills or support.
· More Positive Together, which is aimed at people aged 16-67 who are seeking support to move into education, training or employment and provides a holistic, tailored service to meet the unique needs of our customers.