Disability, Community Support, Home Improvements Agency, Home Care/Aids/Adaptations, Improved health/capacity to manage, Property Improvements, Hospital Discharge
We are a local not-for profit organization that has been providing practical support and independent advice since 1993.
We work with older, vulnerable and disabled people and anyone with a long term health condition that affects their mobility of independence in the home.
We work across Chorley, Preston, South Ribble and West Lancashire.
We offer impartial advice and practical help including:
· Handyperson & Minor Works Service.
· Healthy Home Checks to improve home safety and security.
· Advice and assistance with larger adaptations and home repairs.
· Practical support to people returning home from hospital.
· Finding trusted contractors and getting quotes for work.
· Assistance with filling in forms and applying for financial help for adaptations and repairs.
· Advice and support to help you make the right housing choices for your needs.
Suite 4 Hamilton House, Leyland Business Park, Centurion Way, Leyland, Lancashire, PR25 3GR
View on Google Maps